I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On my wish list right now

I have so many products I want to try, and I constantly bookmark links to them, save them on Ebay and so on, because I don't want to be using too many different products at the same time (I think it makes it harder to know what actually works and what doesn't), and I want to use up what I have before I get more stuff (it's a matter of storage too, I guess. I love my home, but sadly, I don't have unlimited space for everything I want to get!).

Some of the things currently on my wish list are:
The Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll, because I know a lot of people who swear by this, but I've never been overly impressed by Garnier products, to be honest, so it would be interesting to see if this one could change my mind!
The Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask, because I've heard amazing things about this too, and I am a massive Soap and Glory fan as you know, so yeah, I do believe the hype!
The Soap & Glory Lid Stuff  palette with the brown shades. Because I haven't had a chance to try any Soap and Glory make up items yet, only their skin care products, shampoos and stuff. So I am really curious to find out if the make up is good too!
The T Zone Oil Control Mattyfying Moisturiser from The Beauty Parlour. Because I really want to try this brand (I haven't had a chance to yet), first of all, and I do have oily skin, so it could be just what I need to keep my skin looking nice, yet feeling good and not too dry at the same time.

(all images are from Ebay, except the one of the Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll, which is from Luuux)

No comments:

Post a Comment