I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review: Soap & Glory Clear Here moisturizer for oily skin

Like you know if you have been reading this blog for a while, I have been trying several Soap & Glory beauty products lately, and since their cleansers, face masks, cleansing cloths and scrubs worked so well, I thought I might as well get a matching moisturizer to follow up with when I use them, for best results. So I went online and found a Soap & Glory moisturizer for oily and combination skin that had gotten great reviews: the Clear Here moisturizer, so I decided to get it.

And now that I have had a chance to try it, I am so happy I did! It smells really nice, like most Soap & Glory beauty products, but the scent is not as strong as on most of their other products, which means this moisturizer can easily be used every day if you want. And since it is intended for combination skin like mine, it doesn't clog the pores, which is great since I have never had such clean and pretty skin as after I started using the Soap & Glory line.
Another great thing about this moisturizer is that it is mattifying and also absorbs really fast, so you can easily put it on in the morning, shortly before applying make up, which is just wonderful. In my experience, all moisturizers aren't suitable for that, so I certainly appreciate one that is!

Despite all this, I am still not sure this is actually the best moisturizer I have ever tried, which is why I am still a bit reluctant to add this moisturizer to the Current faves list, but it is definitely one of the top contenders! I just feel like I haven't been using it for long enough to be able to say if it really is awesome in the long run too. So let me get back to you on that! But my first impressions are indeed great!

I also love that while Soap & Glory beauty products (including the Clear Here moisturizer) give you amazing results, they are still inexpensive. So that just goes to show you that you don't have to spend a fortune on skin care for it to really work!
So to sum up: I totally recommend the Soap & Glory Clear Here moisturizer to anyone with oily or combination skin! I didn't think it would work for me as well as it did, so it could really work for you too!

The only down side I can think of is the size of the tube, I guess, it is kind of small compared to most moisturizers I have bought lately. But on the other hand, you don't need to use a lot of it to moisturize your entire face, so maybe a tube will still last you a while, hard to say at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment