I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Looking for some beauty inspiration?

Say, some new make up looks, new ways to style your hair or ideas for your nails to try? If so, I have a great tip for you, and that is to try We Heart It, this amazing network for photo sharing, where you can find really amazing looks. Here are some of my own favorite ones from the last few days, if you are interested in what I am "hearting", you can just head over to my profile here, to see that.





If any of my readers are active on We Heart It as well, just let me know, I would love to follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment