I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It

So while it was fun to review the Careline eye cream yesterday, I think I should get back to reviewing the many Soap and Glory products I still haven't told you about. Like the Scrub Your Nose In It, which is a combined facial scrub and mask.
I got it because it is both supposed to help you get rid of anything clogging your pores and make your pores smaller, and who doesn't want that? (The Scrub Your Nose In It scrub is also supposed to help you get rid of blackheads, but since I don't really have a lot of issues with that, I won't be focusing on that in this review)

And I do think it made my skin better and clearer. I can't say my pores look smaller, but if all I get from this scrub is clearer skin, I'm still happy. I also think it is great that you can choose if you want to use the scrub as a regular scrub or a mask, that's very convenient, since I don't always have the time to put a mask on.

The scrub also smells wonderful, very minty, which might not be for everyone, but I totally love it!

So while this scrub might not help you with large pores, I would still say it is worth getting, since it does really clean your skin very well. I will definitely buy another tube once I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment