I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash

I find body washes are kind of hard to review, since it is hard to really see any big differences between them. But since I still like to use body washes, and prefer luxurious ones, I still got a small bottle of the Soap and Glory Clean, Girls body wash on Bangkok Airport (where you can actually pick up quite a few of the Soap and Glory products for good prices) to get a chance to try it out.
And I must say I like the smell of this body wash a lot! Which is not so surprising, I guess, since all Soap and Glory products smell wonderful, but the scent is so nice, it is still worth mentioning. I also like the texture of this body wash, it's rich and creamy, which makes it a pleasure to use, and also makes it last longer. I also like the fact that the scent stays on your skin for quite a while, and yes, this body wash actually does seem to make your skin softer after you've used it too! So I must say I can't really ask for much more when it comes to a body wash.

I would definitely get another bottle when given the chance, but since I have some other body washes already (including another Soap and Glory one) and Soap and Glory is not available where I live, I think it might take a while before I get another one. But still, I was definitely pleased with the first Soap and Glory body wash I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment