I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: FatGirlSleep - long term use

I wrote about the wonderful Bliss FatGirl products a while ago, and while my first impressions of them were great, anti-cellulite creams of course take a while until you actually see any long term results. So I thought it would be appropriate to review the FatGirlSleep cream again, now that I have been using it for a couple of months.

But first, let me tell you that I have always been kind of skeptical of anti-cellulite creams, but since I used to moisturize the areas where I wanted to apply the Fat Girl Sleep cream anyway, I figured I might as well use the cream instead of a moisturizer on those areas, since the cream moisturizes really well too. And that made me realize there are actually creams like these that work! And the Bliss FatGirlSleep cream is definitely one of them!
I noticed definite improvements in my problem areas, and I also love the smell of this product. I mean, the whole point of the cream is that you are supposed to apply it before you go to sleep, so the fact that it smells like lavender, which actually makes you sleepy is a great idea! I love the smell of it, and will definitely keep using this cream, instead of a moisturizer (I've actually bought 3 jars of it already!). Because if I can see clear results already now, I think the improvements will be even better and more visible if I keep using it longer.

It's also great that while the cream is rich, it doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling greasy at all, gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment