I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer

Besides the Braun Silk-epil bikini styler, I got the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer from a tax free catalogue on a plane. The reason being mostly that I am not completely happy with my upper lip, I think it could be fuller (my lower lip is fine though), so I have been thinking about getting a lip plumper product for a while now, and since I have been very happy with Dior products in the past, I thought getting the Dior Lip Maximizer would be a good opportunity to try something like that.
And my first impression of the Dior Lip Maximizer was great, it has a great peppermint smell and flavor, which I love. And not only does this product actually plump your lips quite a lot, it also gives them moisture, which is great, since this makes it a multi function product.

The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is not sticky either, like some lip products can be, which is very important for me, since I have long hair, that will sometimes come close to my lips when it's windy out and so on. And then I really don't want my hair sticking to my lips. The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is not sticky at all, though, and the color is just like I like it too, very natural and pretty.
So I definitely love this product! The only thing I can say as a bit of a con is that I really do not see that my lips got permanently plumped from using the Dior Lip Maximizer. I do see a difference when I am actually using the product though, which is good enough for me. I will definitely get this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment