I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

New brand I am trying: Soap and Glory

I love trying new brands, when it comes to beauty products and make up, even though that sometimes means I get disappointed too. One brand I have never tried before, but that I have heard very good things about lately is Soap and Glory, so I just placed an order to a seller on Ebay for these 4 Soap and Glory products:

The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel
The Scrub your nose in it face mask

Some Clear Deep Pore Purifying T-Zone wipes

and
A face wash called Clarity.

Looking forward to trying these a lot since my experiment regarding the Clean and Clear line (which I told you guys some more about here) didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, so I will be needing to stick to another skin care line, to try the whole line, for a while soon, to see if I have better results with other brands. And Soap and Glory is a great candidate, if my friends and a bunch of beauty blogs I read are to be trusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment