I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just bought: Ceramic pendant from Laline

I went to Laline, one of my favorite stores, yesterday, and I got a bunch of things. But the only one out of all of them that I have had a chance to try yet is a ceramic pendant with a scent by Laline, that you are supposed to hang in your car or a room to make it smell lovely.
It's from Laline's limited edition collection Minnie Mouse, and besides the pendant, you also get a small bottle with fragrance to spray it with, when the scent starts to fade.

I really like the scent of this ceramic pendant, and since I have had some of these before, I know they are pretty durable. I only exchanged mine last time when the pendant itself started getting too yellow (it is white when you get it, so I thought it looked ugly when it turned yellow for some reason). So I have high hopes I will be using this for quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment