I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The product I want to try most right now

Despite always having very long wish lists for cosmetics and beauty products, there is one product that I want to try more than others at the moment, the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial, available over at Sephora, for instance.

This cream has gotten excellent reviews almost everywhere, and I don't think I've ever tried a product like it, so it would be amazing to give this a try. I am definitely ordering this online as soon as I get back from a holiday I am going on soon (I don't want to have a lot of packages lying around the post office while I am gone)!

No comments:

Post a Comment