I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Several different Clean and Clear products


One problem with liking beauty products a lot is that I rarely stick with an entire beauty routine, or line of products for a long time, and that can be a problem, since a lot of beauty products are actually meant to be used together for best results. But since I always run into so many new products I want to try, I often mix products, meaning I use a cleanser for my face from one brand, a moisturizer from a different brand, an eye cream from a third brand, and so on. And while that is okay, I think it could still be interesting to see how the results vary if you try entire lines together. So that's what I have decided to do the next few times I try new skin care products, to buy them in sets if possible, use them for a long period of time (it is said that your skin needs some time to get used to new products after all, and that it is normal to have your skin break out during the first week after you try a new product, so for the best results - and to avoid breaking out every week - I will try to stick with each line I try, for a month or two at least).

Some of the lines I really want to try are Bliss's skin care products (since I am a huge Bliss junkie, like we all know) as well as Dermalogica's lines. But I started off with some Clean and Clear products, since I had heard a lot of good things about the from friends, and also read a lot of really nice reviews about several of the products online. So I will be reviewing a Clean and Clear moisturizer, a Clean and Clear face wash (the daily variety), a Clean and Clear moisturizer, a Clean and Clear blackhead eraser mask as well as a Shine Control Facial Lotion by the brand in the upcoming posts, to answer the question: Does Clean and Clear work as well as people say?
So if you are thinking of getting this rather price worthy drug store brand, stay tuned to read some more about the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment