I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Clean and Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Lotion


So it is time to review the last out of the Clean and Clear products I tried lately. It is a product called the Clean and Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Lotion, which sounds like it would be a lotion, right? But it is actually a toner, intended to be used in the morning, to reduce shine and to clear up your skin.

I got it because I wanted a whole set of skin care products from Clean and Clear, including a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. And the Clean and Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Lotion seemed like the best Clean and Clear toner available at that time.

The thing that some might not like about the Clean and Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Lotion is probably that it kind of stings when you use it. This actually does not bother me all that much, since I see that as a sign that it works, but I still think it is worth mentioning, since it might bother some, and since it probably means it is not a very gentle toner, compared to others.

I must admit I did not notice that using this toner would have made my skin any less shiny, but it does keep my skin clear and healthy looking, which is the most important thing, after all.

So I would definitely recommend this Clean and Clear toner to anyone with combination/oily skin, it does work, but if you do not like to "feel" the product working, you should probably pass on this toner, since you will feel something when you put this on. A big pro is that you don't need to use a lot of this toner at a time, which means that a bottle should last you quite long too.

No comments:

Post a Comment