I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash


The Clean and Clear face wash/mask mentioned in my previous post is not the only Clean and Clear cleanser I have been trying lately, I also got a slightly exfoliating face wash, called the Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash, which I have been very happy with.

This Clean and Clear facial cleanser is less harsh on your skin than some of the other Clean and Clear products I have tried, which means you can actually use it every day if you want, without it messing up your skin too much. And it does exfoliate slightly, which is something I like, since I do get dry patches on my skin sometimes, even though my skin is generally combination/oily. Of course, if you need serious exfoliation for some reason, you might need to use something with rougher exfoliants in it, but for day to day use, this is really perfect.

So unlike the other Clean and Clear products I have reviewed so far, the Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash is really a product I would recommend to everyone, especially for those with oily or combination skin of course, but I think it really works on other skin types too.

So this Clean and Clear facial cleanser was probably the best buy out of all the Clean and Clear products I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment