I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

What I think of the new Chanel nail trend

One of the most talked about beauty trends right now is of course the "new French manicure" that was shown by Chanel in their Haute Couture Fall 2012 runway show. What Chanel basically did was to turn the basic French manicure around, so your nails look like this in the end:
I like it that a big fashion house is putting a lot of effort into coming up with a nail- and beauty related trend, but the look itself is not that exciting to me. I guess I'll try it, it's one of those things you feel you just need to try, but I doubt it will be something that I will do more than once. It does seem like a trend you could grow tired with pretty fast, after all.

(pic from Kiss and Makeup)

No comments:

Post a Comment