I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: The Youth As We Know It Eye Cream by Bliss

I've mentioned what a big fan I am of Bliss products over and over again here on the blog. And because of that, I am always keen to try new Bliss products. Up until recently, I've been really happy with all the products I've tried, but when I decided to get the Bliss The Youth As We Know It Eye Cream, I was really dissapointed in this brand for the first time.

You see, this is an eye cream, yet it really makes your eyes burn, as soon as you apply it. At first I thought I might have applied way too much of the cream, so I tried again with a smaller amount. But nope, my eyes still burned, so I always had to wash my eyes instead of leaving it on. I've also tried applying the cream only really far from the eye itself (which is not really the point of an eye cream), but no matter how and where you apply this cream, it will make your eyes water and really hurt.

And nope, I don't have really sensitive eyes or anything like that, on the contrary even, I've never had any issues with eye creams before. Since eye cream is basically the only anti aging (this cream is from Bliss' The Youth As We Know It-anti aging line) product I use, I can't speak for Bliss' other anti aging products, but this eye cream is really useless. I will be throwing it away, without finishing even a small part of the jar I got.

So if you are thinking of getting this eye cream, I do think you should consider getting something else instead, especially since this eye cream is not that cheap (it retails for $75, but since I got mine online, I paid less) either.

No comments:

Post a Comment