I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Review: Instant Light Lip Perfector by Clarins

I love products for my lips, and I love a natural look on my lips as well. This is why I love the Instant Light Lip Perfector products by Clarins, they make your lips look natural, but better than they would be naturally, while they nourish and protect them at the same time.
So while I love lipglosses and lip balms (I've reviewed some here, here, here and here, for instance), a product that is kind of a combination of both must be the ultimate lip product, I think.

I had actually tried the Instant Light Lip Perfector before as well, and remembered that I really liked it when I saw this duo (two Lip Perfectors in a pack) on an airport recently, so I decided to buy this again. I got both shade 01 and 02, and I like them both equally. Both work wonderfully during the day, but may not be enough for a bit of sparkle at night. So if you are looking for something for your lips for the evening, the Instant Light Lip Perfector might not be the best choice, but it is absolutely perfect for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment