I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: Fast remover by Laka

Lately, I have been going to Laka for my manicures and pedicures, and last time I went, I liked the nail polish they put on so much that I had to buy a bottle for myself as well. But I also liked a bottle of fast nail polish remover that they use before they start working on your nails, because it really removed the nail polish incredibly fast.
How this Fast remover by Laka works is that you put your finger into this bottle, where you will find a black sponge soaked in nail polish remover.

It sounds kind of weird, but it actually works really well, so I will definitely be using this at home as well from now on! Very highly recommended for those of you who do not want to spend a lot of time removing your nail polish, and happen to run into this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment