I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, August 31, 2012

On my wish list right now

In case you guys are looking for new products to buy, here is a list of some of the things I am currently lusting for myself:

- Rodial's 5 Minute Facial
I never thought such products would work very well, but after falling completely in love with the Bliss Steep Clean 15 Minute Facial (read more about why here), I would love to try some more home facial type of treatments.

- The Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin line, like the cleanser.

I simply love organic products, and have been curious about this line for a while now. So getting the whole line would be great, since I love trying whole sets at once, but if in a pinch, just one of the products would be great too.

- Chanel's Quadra eyeshadow with several neutral shades.

Because I've always wanted to give Chanel products a try. The packaging of Chanel products must be the most luxurious in the world after all, so if the products are good too, they must be simply amazing! And isn't it so much more fun to pull out high end products like these out of your makeup box?

- A Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick, in a neutral, useful every day shade.
For the same reason as the Chanel eyeshadows, really, just to try some Chanel products out.

No comments:

Post a Comment