I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Review: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

As I mentioned before, I got quite a few things from MAC a while ago, and among other things, I decided to give one of their foundations a try, mostly because I haven't really found the perfect foundation for me yet.

The foundation that was recommended to me, based on my skin type, was the Studio Fix Fluid, in a shade called NW15 (since my skin is very fair) and I was initially very pleased with it.
You don't need to use a lot of this foundation for it to cover everything completely, and the result looks quite good, yet natural at the same time, I must say.
However, the bad thing about this foundation is that it doesn't really last a full day, like some other foundations I am used to. So this bothered me a bit, but besides that, I definitely like this foundation. The Studio Fix Fluid is kind of expensive though (at least where I bought mine, in a MAC store), so I think you might be able to find more durable foundations for the same price.
I also tried the MAC Studio Fix Fluid with the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder and with one of the MAC brushes (the MAC 187). While the brush was kind of useless for this, because of the brush itself, I believe, the powder really looks great with this foundation, so I can really recommend using them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment