I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fekkai Advance Smooth Finish Serum

I have wavy hair, that I prefer straight. But I don't like spending a lot of time getting my hair straight, so whenever any hair care products come out that claim to help you get straight hair easier, I am intrigued. One product for that supersleek, silky look that I have been wanting to try for a while now, is the Fekkai Advance Silky Straight series, so I bought the shampoo, conditioner and the Smooth Finish Serum a while ago.

The product you see pictured above is the Smooth Finish Serum, since I threw the shampoo and conditioner out before I had a chance to take a photo of them.

I liked all the Fekkai Advance Silky Straight products, but I have to be honest and admit that the shampoo and conditioner did not seem to do anything special for my hair, besides making it smell great. Fekkai Advance Silky Straight Smooth Finish Serum, on the other hand, does have some effect and does straighten the hair a bit when used.
It's far from being a miracle product of any kind though, I am sure there are other serums that are better out there, even though I haven't had a chance to try them myself yet. But I still liked the Smooth Finish Serum, since it smells great, which is nice, and it doesn't make your hair look dirty or anything, like some serums do.

So it was definitely a good purchase, but if you are thinking of getting this, do not expect wonders of any kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment