I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tried today

I am currently travelling and while visiting the Theatre of the Seas in Islamorada in the Florida Keys, I tried this great hand scrub by Secrets of the Islands.
It's actually a salt scrub, based on techniques used traditionally by fishermen in the Florida Keys to exfoliate their hands and make them smooth and remove any smells. It works wonderfully, and even though I am rarely impressed by scrubs, this one is really outstanding! I definitely plan on ordering some of this scrub as soon as I have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment