I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Great beauty Christmas gifts

A lot of my friends really like beauty products as well, so I end up giving them beauty products for the holidays a lot of the time. If you would like to do that as well, here are some tips regarding what you could get them:
Freeze 24/7 Plump Lips Ice Sticks, that makes your lips bigger and fuller, while adding color at the same time. Available in several colors and really does work wonders! From Strawberrynet.
The Decleor Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Natural Beauty Collection, with a face cream, face mask and aromessence. A wonderful line (one of my favorites) that can really benefit anyone who lives in a bigger city (like me). Also available over at Strawberrynet.
Clarins Travel Vanity Collection, which is also available at Strawberrynet for a great price. Very useful for anyone who travels a lot and doesn’t want to lug tons of make up with them.
The Murad Blemish Control Starter Kit, which is a great kit for anyone who suffers from blemishes from time to time. I personally love this kit, which lasts for a really long time, and have previously mentioned that here. Also available on Strawberrynet.
Fun eyelashes, available for just £15.00 over at ASOS. Not something you would wear every day, I agree, but so much fun for parties!
A Clarisonic Mia, which will definitely be the best present the receiver has ever gotten if you give this to someone. Just ask any Clarisonic owner, they rock! You can get them in tons of different places, such as over at ASOS.
Any L Occitane set, because they are so luxurious, smell so nice and make awesome presents too. You can find these in any L Occitane store or over at ASOS.

Why did I choose to feature products from Strawberrynet and ASOS in this post?
The reason is simple, they both offer free shipping worldwide and great prices, so no matter where you live, ordering from them is a good idea.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment