I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My best non make up or beauty product related tips

Of course beauty is not only about products and make up. You can also feel and look more beautiful by doing other things than just shopping for stuff. (But of course the shopping part is more fun in general)

That’s why I decided to write down some of my best non-product related beauty tips. These are things that really work for me:

*Spend a lot of time outdoors. This works wonders especially in the winter, since you feel better and look better if you get enough fresh air.

* Eat healthy stuff. You don’t have to eat just healthy stuff if you don’t want to, but try to eat them as regularly as possible. I try to eat something healthy at least twice a day, so if I had a very unhealthy lunch, I try to get some fruit or veggies in the afternoon. Find a way that works for you, and make sure you get enough veggies, nuts, fruits and vitamins in whatever way you prefer. Just make it a habit!

* Eat a good breakfast. It boosts your energy right from the start of the day, which makes you look less tired, and therefore: More beautiful.

* Spoil yourself in different ways. This doesn’t need to mean buying things, but give yourself enough time to do things you enjoy on a regular basis, whatever those things may be. I love reading, so I always make sure I have the time to read for at least half an hour a day (usually a whole hour), and I plan fun things that I enjoy to do for the weekends. When you feel good and relaxed, you also look good and relaxed!

* Ask your friends for beauty tips. We all have them, we just need to get better at sharing them. So ask around to see what others do, in order to see if that could work for you as well!

(pic from Beauty Healthy Tips)

No comments:

Post a Comment