I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lashes are big for Spring 2012

Just take a look at this pic from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 show.
I have to admit I have never been very good at applying fake lashes myself though. I've worn them, sure, but then a professional make up artist always applied them for me. So if I want to try this trend next Spring, I really should start practising now...
Hmm... Not sure it's one of the most fun beauty projects I can think of at the moment though. So maybe I will give it some more thought?

(pic from Teresa)

No comments:

Post a Comment