I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Current beauty wish list

(In case anyone needs ideas regarding what to get me for the holidays)
Prada Candy perfume
Since I have been craving this perfume (of which I have heard VERY good things!) for a while now, so I want to see if it lives up to all the hype.
Clean miniature perfumes
Because I have not had the chance to try all of these yet, and I love their fragrances.

MOR Cosmetics Lip Delight
Because I love lip balms, and especially ones that come in cute packaging.
MOR Cosmetics Marshmallow Lip Balm
See above. And marshmallow flavour on lip balm sounds really yummy!

Too Faced Eye Shadow Primer
For two reasons: 1. I need a new eye shadow primer badly. and 2. I really want to try something from this brand!

Clarins Colour Definition 3D Radiance Face Powder
Because of the gorgeous packaging and it sounds like it really does wonders for your skin as well.

(all pics are from the Swedish online store Eleven.se)

No comments:

Post a Comment