I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Review: Dior Addict lipstick ColorPlay

I was recently given my first Dior lipstick as a present, and I have to say, Dior makes the best lipsticks! The lipstick is really easy to apply and lasts for a very long time, which is great, since I was given a very natural color (377 from the ColorPlay collection), which really looks good and not too made up all day long.
The color is really subtle and slightly pink, so if you have been looking for the perfect every day lipstick that suits everyone, this just might be the lipstick for you!

I've heard that people who want stronger colors for their lips are slightly dissapointed by this lipstick, however, so I would say that this lipstick is better for those of us who prefer natural looking makeup.
I liked this lipstick so much, I am thinking of getting some more Dior products from the same line to try out.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy thus colour? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete