I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First impressions of the Clinique Facial Soap

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I recently got the Clinique Facial Soap. I think you need to use these products for a while before you can form a really good impression of them, but after using it for a couple of days at least, I already have a first impression of the product.

I have to say the smell of the soap is a bit too clinical for my taste, it reminds me of things used in a hospital. Since I haven't tried many other Clinique beauty products, I don't know if this is something that is common when it comes to their products, but at least this soap has a very clinical smell.

On a positive note, however, I would have to say that you only need to use very little of the soap to clean your whole face, so I think this is a product that will last for a long time.

So far, I haven't had any amazing results, but like I mentioned in my previous post, I didn't get the whole skin care routine, so it could be that I am missing out because of that, hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment