I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Review: H&M Silk Smooth Foundation

I was recently travelling for a while, and at one point, my luggage got lost, so I had to buy new things to get by for a few days, until I got my luggage back.

One of the things I had to buy was a foundation. I didn't want to spend too much on beauty products at this stage, since I knew I would be getting my regular makeup bag back very shortly, so I just went in to the closest H&M, and got some of their stuff, among them this H&M Silk Smooth Foundation:
This is the second time I try any beauty products from H&M (someone gave me a rather horrible H&M lipgloss several years ago, so that was the first try) and I have to say I am rather pleasantly surprised. The foundation looks great on, and your skin feels great too, after you apply it.

The only downside is that it doesn't seem to be available in very many shades (at least they were not sold in the store I bought mine in, if they are), but I was lucky enough to find a shade that suited me anyway.

So yes, if you ever find yourself in a pinch, do try H&M's beauty products! They are both cheap and good, believe it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment