I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Review: Clarins Hydra Quench Cream

I have combination skin, which means I can have both very oily patches and very dry ones. While finding the right products for the oily parts of the skin has been no easy task, it has been equally hard to find a good product for the dry patches, since the skin can also dry out even more when you use products for oily skin on combination skin.

At the moment, I am trying Clarins cream Clarins Hydra Quench Cream for the dry patches, and it is working wonderfully. The cream really is very good, and hydrates the skin fast, since it is so effective. So you do not need to use it for a long time to see results, and the product also lasts for a very long time, since just using a small amount of it is enough.

This product is actually for dry or very dry skin, but you can use it on your dry patches when you have combination skin as well. I imagine it works even better for those who actually have dry skin, though, since this who the product is originally made for.

This cream is however not suitable for wearing under make up, if you ask me, since it will only make your skin look oily and shiny. Instead, I recommend you to use it right before you go to bed and leave it on during the night for best results.

Besides Clarins Hydra Quench Cream, I am quite a big fan of Clarins other products as well, so I am not really surprised that Clarins has managed to create such a nice product...

No comments:

Post a Comment