I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

L'Oreal Glam Shine

I recently got a new lipgloss, called the L'Oreal Glam Shine, for the simple reason that I've started liking different colors on my lips than what I used to wear. You see, I wouldn't mind if my lips looked like they had some product on them, before, and I would often wear lip products that were even a shade or two lighter than my natural lip color, but these days, I want everything to look as natural as possible.

And while the Glam Shine I got is a shade called Purple Obsession, it actually does look rather much like my natural color on.
Of course, it has some more sparkle than your lips do naturally, so the look is not completely natural, but I have to say it comes pretty close. It's great for a natural look at night, when you want to look like yourself, just a bit more fancy!

Here is a better pic of it as well (the one above was taken by me)
(pic from L'Oreal)

No comments:

Post a Comment