I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Before we get started

Let me tell you a little bit about me, what kind of beauty products I like generally, and what is important to me.

I am:
Slightly over 30 years old.
Married.
Someone who lives in a warm, humid climate.
Someone who does not have a lot of time, so I like products that do not require a lot of time.
A fanatic when it comes to skin care.

I think:
Natural and organic beauty products are awesome, so I look for them all the time.
Everything looks better when it's applied on great skin, so we should all care for our skin properly before looking at anything else.
Makeup can be fun, but should never be a chore.
Makeup for special occasions is even more fun.
The best products are not always the most expensive ones, but sometimes you do get what you pay for.
The right perfume and scent can make a huge difference.
Sometimes you need to feel girly and glamorous, and beauty products can help us do just that.

Some of my favorite brands are:
L'Occitane
MAC
Clarins
Dior
Chanel
Neutrogena
Lancome (especially their mascaras)
Lumene (a brand made for Scandinavian skin)
But I still have tons of other brands to try, and I also use products from tons of other brands as well on a regular basis.

(pic from Face Fitness Center)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the beauty blogging world, J! Looking forward to seeing much more!

    ReplyDelete